Monday, October 31, 2011

Anthropologie-how do i love thee. But not your price tags.

It has been brought to my attention (er...by...myself) that my wardrobe is really boring. Well, not necessarily BORING, but well, yes-kind of boring. I've turned secretary chic-lots of pencil skirts, slacks, blouses.  I was just looking in my closet for the 400th time to see if anything new appeared, and most of my more recent purchases are really basic-which is good because they will last for 10 years and always be in style. I got tired of spending money on things that are SO trendy that they go out of style the next year and I can't wear them, so I've been going on a crusade to shop for "the basics" . But now I feel like I've gone too far on to the other side, and I need to add a little flair.

I bought an AWESOME top and dress from Anthropologie. Both were originally priced over $200. The sweater I got for $39.99 ( actually the original price was $298) and the dress $49.99 ($227 originally priced)

 I rule! I will post pics later so you can see my purchases.

So anyway I started an Anthropologie wish list-I have a "HOME" wish list at Anthro, and every time one of my wishes goes on sale- I buy it, so I think I'll do the same with the clothes. They are just too expensive for me to pay full price for-but you really can't find clothes anywhere else like Anthropologie AND it will bring my wardrobe back out of the doldrums.

LOOK AT THESE! AHHHH!



Adorable! I will wait with bated breath for these items to go on sale just in time for 100 degree weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment