Friday, January 10, 2014

Top Ten Things Not to say to Identical Twins

Here is my list of the top ten things not to say to identical twins.

1.

Oh wait, I don't have a list of the top then things not to say to identical twins because I'm not a big, smug dickhead who thinks she has a right to tell you what and what not to say, think, do, or feel. I fucking HATE those lists SOOOO much. Why is everyone so offended by everything? There are so many of these lists out there right now, that basically the best thing to do is to KEEP LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE AND STOP TALKING TO PEOPLE!

But wait!

Social Media enrages people too!

 If I want to stand in a chicken pose and make duck faces at my baby and my dog while taking an instagram picture of my margarita under a sunset-then I am going to! Why do these things make people so mad? it is just all in good fun!

I LOVE kid pics, and food pics, and house pics! They give me inspiration! I feel happy for people who are succeeding and I like smiling for others successes. Feeling excited and happy for others gives me a big boost of happy as well. It is contagious.

Have you ever had a random stranger smile at you? I have, and it makes me smile at the next person I see!

So, let's all smile at someone today, and feel happy for someone, and agree that the only person that owes us anything is OUR-SELF!   We owe it to ourselves to not allow anyone to owe us anything, because when someone owes us something, we sit around and wait for it, and waiting makes people mad an anxious. So don't wait. Do it yourself.  give yourself a big does of positive self talk because all of the negative I see throughout the day makes me totally bummed.

Last night I was laying down and thinking about my sister Jill, and all of our crazy shenanigans we have gotten into over they years.  I laughed and laughed by myself for 15 minutes. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the memories that were popping into my brain. It was great, and it made me remember that it is important to smile and laugh and I am going to try to do it once a day. Laughing once a day should not be hard, but in our new society where everyone is so openly negative and mean to huge audiences, I think the funny gets lost.

So everyone try to smile today, and think of a memory that make you laugh your ass off, or look at someone's facebook picture and find something nice to say about it.

I hope you all have a nice day.


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! Great post!! Smiling is totally contagious!! I am having a totally shitty, awful week and Facebook was making me so angry. I hid so many people and now I am back to enjoying photos of people's kids, dogs and friends that aren't negative jerks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never hidden anyone from facebook. I did delete someone because they were being a total asshole to one of my family members on facebook, but otherwise I really don't get mad enough to block or hide.

    ReplyDelete