Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Short update

I have been hit with every third trimester symptom known to woman, except for birth itself.

Contractions? check!

Unbearable pelvic pressure? check!

Lower back pain? check!

Acid reflux that feels like fiery thorns coming up my throat? check!

Bleeding? Yep!

Shortness of breath, leaky boobs, insomnia,  major fatigue, cramps...all here and accounted for! Yippee!

I've been in touch with my doctor about everything, and spent two nights in the hospital to monitor the bleeding and my placenta previa. I received steroid shots in case June Lenore decideds to come early. They will help her lungs, as the lungs are the last organ to develop on the baby.

I don't think I can do this for two more months.

I mean, actually I CAN and I will, I just don't want to. Or not event that I don't want to, I need baby to stay in here as long as possible...it just seems..the next 10 weeks are going to suck I guess.  Blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment